Mid-Level Contracts Specialist
Company: IM Solutions LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Headquartered in Dumfries Virginia, IMSolutions, LLC, is a
rapidly growing economically disadvantaged woman-owned (8m),
veteran owned Virginia-based management consulting company that
specializes in providing innovative and cost-competitive business
and program management solutions to our clients across the public
sector. IMSolutions LLC is seeking a Mid-Level Contract Specialist
with a TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph to support our Defense
Intelligence Agency (DIA) client in Washington DC. ABOUT THE
- Analyzes project requirement from inception to closeout and
develops solutions to agency's needs.
- Responsible for business improvement services in life cycle
administration and management of contracts, contract negations;
proposal guidance, preparation and management assistance.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, market analysis,
purchase justifications, material lifecycle plans, bills of
material, cost estimates, as well as product and service oriented
draft statements of work.
- Provides services to coordinate and support development of
customer needs statements, Requests for Information (RFIs) and
Requests for Quotes (RFQs). Coordinates, reviews, and presents
vendor responses to RFIs, RFQs and service requests, and
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP)/Invitation for Bids (IFB)
preparation guidance, market research/ analysis, and selection and
administration of terms and conditions.
- Prepare contact awards and modifications for Contracting
Officer signature. Performs initial cost and price analysis on
- Supports the Contracting Officer (CO) during the source
selection process. Drafts contract negotiation memoranda and
contract modifications for CO.
- Support the CO in documenting evaluation of performance,
contract termination and contract closeout.
- Create/Maintain Contract file folders, prepare solicitation
documentation, and review proposals for compliance. contract
- Individuals shall also possess extensive working knowledge of
the FAR and DFAR and agency supplements as required. POSITION
REQUIREMENTS Requires 5-8 years of experience performing relevant
Contract Specialist actions with relevant experience within the
last 2 years. Work is generally independent and collaborative in
nature with minimal oversight. Meets all qualifications and skills
of a Mid-Level, to include:
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that
affirms completion of all developmental training and
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from
information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex,
seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
- Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in
reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts,
organizations, and historical data points.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal
oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC
members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing
analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and
comprehensive products for program management and acquisition-based
requirements and it's enabling services.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in resolving multifaceted or
critical time-sensitive issues. Provides guidance in selecting,
designing, and applying analytic methodologies to solve issues.
EDUCATION : Bachelor's degree from a college or university
accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of
Education. SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI w/Full Scope
Polygraph BENEFITS: IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive
salary, high-quality, broad and diverse benefits, a generous Paid
Time Off plan and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers
exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career. EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT: IMSolutions provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws. IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: IM Solutions LLC, Alexandria , Mid-Level Contracts Specialist, Other , Dumfries, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!