Loan Officer - Manassas, VA
Company: McLean Mortgage Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- As a loan originator, Employee shall have responsibility for
collecting and analyzing customers' income, assets, investments and
debts; determining which financial products best meet customer
needs and financial circumstances; advising customers regarding
advantages and disadvantages of different financial products; and
marketing and promoting qualifying residential mortgage loans in
accordance with MMC's policies and procedures as in effect from
time to time, and in accordance with Employee's terms of
compensation set forth in Exhibit A as updated or revised at MMC's
discretion from time to time.
- Employee shall achieve satisfactory production standards as
updated or amended at MMC's sole discretion from time to time.
- Employee shall adhere to MMC's policies and procedures
regarding fees chargeable on all loans originated.
- Employee shall perform all duties incidental to the successful
operation of the Business and such other duties as specified by MMC
from time to time.
- Employee shall obtain and process loan applications and oversee
the completion of all documentation and fulfillment of all closing
conditions for each loan Employee originates.
- Employee will be responsible for communicating initial loan
commitment terms to potential customers.
- Employee represents possession of the necessary skills and
proficiency to market, promote, and prepare applications for loans
secured by real estate.
- Employee shall devote Employee's best efforts, attention,
knowledge and talent to discharging those duties and
responsibilities faithfully, conscientiously and diligently as may
be assigned by MMC, together with such other duties as are
generally commensurate with the role of a loan originator.
- Employee shall devote Employee's full time, ability, and
attention to MMC's Business during the term of this Agreement.
- Employee will be responsible for developing and carrying out
personal marketing strategies, developing a high level of customer
satisfaction, and following all MMC policies and procedures,
including but not limited to those set forth in any and all of
MMC's policy and procedure manuals, guides, handbooks, bulletins
and other circulated materials, in written or electronic form, and
relating to the Business of MMC and employment of
Employee(collectively, the "Policies"). Employee acknowledges
receipt of the Policies in existence as of the date of this
Agreement, and covenants to review such Policies and as
supplemented or updated.
- Employee shall cooperate with and assist MMC in assembling all
documents necessary for marketability of residential mortgage
loans, including the sale or assignment of such loans.
- Knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC,FHA,VA and VHDA underwriting
guidelinesRequired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Understanding of Residential Lending regulatory
- Experience with Encompass360Educational and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business is preferred
- Certification(s) from the Mortgage Bankers Association
preferred but not required
- At least two- three years of Mortgage Lending experience
Keywords: McLean Mortgage Corporation, Alexandria , Loan Officer - Manassas, VA, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!