Senior Contracts Specialist & Team Lead
Company: IM Solutions LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Headquartered in Dumfries Virginia, IMSolutions, LLC, is a
rapidly growing economically disadvantaged woman-owned (8m),
veteran owned Virginia-based management consulting company that
specializes in providing innovative and cost-competitive business
and program management solutions to our clients across the public
sector. IMSolutions LLC is seeking a Senior Contract Specialist and
Team Lead with a TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph to support our
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) client in Washington DC.ABOUT THE
POSITIONSENIOR CONTRACTS SPECIALIST
- Analyzes project requirement from inception to closeout and
develops solutions to agency s needs.
- Responsible for business improvement services in life cycle
administration and management of contracts, contract negations;
proposal guidance, preparation and management assistance.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, market analysis,
purchase justifications, material lifecycle plans, bills of
material, cost estimates, as well as product and service oriented
draft statements of work.
- Provides services to coordinate and support development of
customer needs statements, Requests for Information (RFIs) and
Requests for Quotes (RFQs). Coordinates, reviews, and presents
vendor responses to RFIs, RFQs and service requests, and
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP)/Invitation for Bids (IFB)
preparation guidance, market research/ analysis, and selection and
administration of terms and conditions.
- Prepare contact awards and modifications for Contracting
Officer signature. Performs initial cost and price analysis on
- Supports the Contracting Officer (CO) during the source
selection process. Drafts contract negotiation memoranda and
contract modifications for CO. Support the CO in documenting
evaluation of performance, contract termination and contract
- Create/Maintain Contract file folders, prepare solicitation
documentation, and review proposals for compliance. contract
- Individuals shall also possess extensive working knowledge of
the FAR and DFAR and agency supplements as required.POSITION
REQUIREMENTSRequire 9-12 years of experience performing relevant
actions specific to labor category with relevant experience within
the last 2 years. Work is highly independentMeets all
qualifications and skills of a Senior-Level, to include:
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the
contracting activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative
acquisition and program management analytic methodologies and
pursue developments in academia or other fields that contribute to
enterprise/corporate level process improvement.
- Demonstrates ability to design comprehensive, new, or unique
process improvement enablers to further streamline Agency PPB&E
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of acquisition lifecycle
operations, including financial execution concepts, and provides
knowledge management across organizational and intra-IC boundaries
to clearly articulate key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal
- Demonstrates ability to review analytic program management data
for cogent arguments, provide adequate support for conclusions, and
routinely tests accuracy of analytic data.TEAM LEAD
- Oversee day-to-day teams operation and performance.
- Lead/assist with the hiring and onboarding of new team
- Conduct team meetings to ensure all team members are aware of
both IMS and client/program level updates
- Ensure management systems are in place to meet client
expectations of timeliness and quality for all deliverables.
- Generate program status reports as required
- Approve employee time sheets
- Support analysis of program financial performance
- Ensure other employee tools are being used effectively
- Provide recommendations for improving stakeholder relations and
developing capture management opportunities
- Delegate responsibilities as appropriatePEOPLE LEADERSHIP
- Create an inspiring team environment by being a catalyst for
employee and client engagement
- Instill a "culture of development" by supporting staff with the
creation and implementation of Individual Development Plans
- Write and deliver annual performance reviews
- Help to resolve conflicts that may arise with employees and/or
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve both employee and
client experience Note: Due to the increased responsibility of this
position taking on the additional role of Team Lead, IMSolutions
understands the need for increased compensation. EDUCATION: Master
s degree in an area related to contracting from a college or
university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S.
Department of Education. SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI w/Full
Scope PolygraphBENEFITS: IMSolutions is proud to offer a
competitive salary, high-quality, broad and diverse benefits, a
generous Paid Time Off plan and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions
offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT: IMSolutions provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws.IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: IM Solutions LLC, Alexandria , Senior Contracts Specialist & Team Lead, Other , Dumfries, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!