Commercial Lender - To 110K - Cambridge, MD - Job
Company: The Symicor Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionThe PositionOur bank client is seeking to fill a
Commercial Lender role in the Cambridge, MD area. The successful
candidate will make and service a variety of commercial and
consumer loans. The candidate will also assist senior officers in
handling larger and more complicated loans and provide other
customer services as may be required.The position offers a generous
salary of up to $110K and a full benefits package. (This is not a
remote position).Commercial Lender responsibilities include:
- Growing the loan portfolio consisting of commercial and
- Developing and managing commercial loan accounts that meet
established lending requirements and provide maximum profitability
at minimum risk.
- Collecting and analyzing information that reflects the current
creditworthiness of customers and the current merits of existing
- Reviewing and analyzing title reports or surveys to determine
issues and any present or potential risks.
- Analyzing applicant financial status, credit, and property
evaluation to determine the feasibility of granting the loan or
submitting an application to a credit analyst for verification and
- Meeting with applicants to obtain information for loan
applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Guiding loans through the approval and closing process.
- Explaining, promoting, cross-selling, or referring banks,
insurance, and trust products or services.
- Representing the Bank in the community through professional and
civic involvement is critically important to this role.
- Performing other duties, as assigned.RequirementsWho Are
You?Youre someone who wants to influence your own development.
Youre looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your
interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the
final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for
your future.You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Six or more years of progressively greater responsibility and
experience in the commercial lending area is a must.
- Experience analyzing financial statements.
- Completion of a formalized credit training program is
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations covering
commercial banking activities.
- Strong analytical ability with effective written and verbal
communication skills required.
- Efficient use of Outlook, Word, and Excel applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.BenefitsThe position offers a
generous salary of up to $110K and a full benefits package. (This
is not a remote position).
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Alexandria , Commercial Lender - To 110K - Cambridge, MD - Job, Other , Cambridge, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!