Senior Information Security Officer (Sr. ISSO) w/S
Company: Arcetyp LLC
Location: King George
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Arcetyp LLC is a growing small business
that provides a broad range of consulting services to US Federal
Government, US Military, and Commercial clients. Services include
Management & IT Consulting, Program & Project Management, and
Professional & Admin Services. Arcetyp LLC is looking for a Sr.
ISSO to join the team supporting the NSWCDD. The ideal candidate
will work with a team of ISSEs and ISSOs. This position will
interface with Program Managers, Senior Leadership, Cyber and
System Administration teams, and various other stakeholders to
enable Arcetyp's LLC mission while navigating various Customer
requirements. RESPONSIBILITIES:The responsibilities of an ISSO are
as follows (but not limited to):
- Support the information system owner in selecting security
controls for the information system.
- Participate in the selection of the organization's common
security controls and in determining their suitability for use in
the information system.
- Review the security controls regarding their adequacy in
protecting the information and information system.
- Manages the security of the information system that is slated
- Ensures the information systems configuration aligns with the
agency's information security policy.
- Supports the information system owner for the completion of
- Oversee implementation of remediation action.
- Review the security and privacy assessment plans to coordinate
- Act as the control assessor for low impact systems.
- Coordinate security and privacy assessment activities.
- Coordinate security and privacy assessment report detail with
- Takes part in the formal configuration management process.
- Prepares Accreditation packages.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors and Six (6) years or more experience.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II or IAM III certifications (Sec+, CISSP,
CISM, CAP, CASP+, etc.).
- Previous ISSO, ISSM, ISSE, SCA experience are essential.
- Understand the ISSM and System Administrator roles and the
"separation of duties" concept.
- Experience with eMASS and all associated reports i.e., POAMs,
SAR, SSP, etc.
- Experience creating and submitting security documentation.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire
along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are
- Applicant will have a working knowledge of Microsoft operating
systems such as Win 10, and Windows server.
COMPENSATION. Pay and benefits
information for this position will be provided to interested
candidates that apply. Arcetyp offers a package of compensation and
benefits to full-time salaried employees.Arcetyp is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and we highly value diversity of our
workforce. We accept resumes from all interested parties and
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual
preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the
presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical
disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status,
or any other legally protected status.
In submitting an application for this position via our site you are
confirming that Arcetyp can submit your resume to our client(s) for
review. Internal code: Proksi
Keywords: Arcetyp LLC, Alexandria , Senior Information Security Officer (Sr. ISSO) w/S, Other , King George, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!