Wire Design & Install Engr
Company: Ustech Solutions
Posted on: June 23, 2022
- Provides guidance in the development of cable/wire harness
detail and assembly designs.
- Provides guidance in the development of electrical product
detail, assembly and installation designs.
- Provides direction used by multiple teams to analyze complex
results and performs design reviews.
- Provides guidance in engineering design disposition on
discrepancies. Defines processes, specifications and procedures
that support the design and manufacture of electrical
- Provides direction used by multiple teams to develop complex
statements of work, metrics, schedules and budgets.
- Directs the technical review of supplier capabilities to
facilitate source selection.
- Directs the development of functional and physical design
requirements to ensure complete integrated design architecture.
Works under consultative direction.
- Wire harnessing and design What are the Top 3-5 Skills needed
to perform this role/job?:
- Catia V5, Catia Wire Routing Toolbench
- Experience in Electrical component installations
- Wire routing and Power Distribution
"U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal
Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any
other legally protected status"
Keywords: Ustech Solutions, Alexandria , Wire Design & Install Engr, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!