Company: ManTech International Corporation
Location: Patuxent River
Posted on: January 15, 2022
All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set
forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task
Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19.Secure our Nation, Ignite your
FutureBecome an integral part of a diverse team while working at an
Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first.-- At
ManTech International Corporation, you--------ll help protect our
national security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement.Currently, ManTech is seeking a
motivated, career and customer-oriented-- Systems Engineer-- to
join our team in Patuxent River, MD.Responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and
integration of hardware, software, and all system level
requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
- Directs overall system level testing.
- Provide IT and systems engineering support to analyze system
- Perform and document concept and requirements analyses in
support of system refreshment and upgrades.
- Plan, conduct, and participate in requirements reviews.
- Review change and enhancement requests to determine
feasibility, system impacts, and cost and time estimates to
- Prepare, maintain, and update software and system design
- Provide on-site expert scheduling expertise to create, update,
and maintain O&M schedules across the System of Services.
- Scheduling shall include the maintenance of a comprehensive
System of Services schedule depicting all supported systems, as
well as tactical schedules as needed.
- Monitor all O&M schedules, providing input on potential
date slips, conflicts, opportunities, and improvements.
- Identify and diagnose complex performance, security, and
- Design, engineer, and implement secure technical upgrades
- Support the development of cyber security, NIST 800 series
- Implement and maintain DISA STIG requirements
- Maintain physical back-end and virtual servers
- Maintain virtual desktop infrastructure (Microsoft Hyper-V via
- Maintain Cisco infrastructureBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor--------s degree in an IT related field, experience
might be substitute in lieu of a degree
- 5 years of IT related experience
- Current DODD 8140/8570 IAT II certification (or higher)
required (e.g., CCNA Security, -- -- -- -- Security+CE, GICSP,
GSEC, SSCP, etc)
- MCSE or another relevant current Operating System
- Strong security awarenessPreferred Qualifications
- CASP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH certifications
- Experience with Windows Server 2016, SQL 2016, SharePoint
2016,and other related technologies
- Experience supporting Risk Management Framework (RMF) and
- Experience developing IT checklists, SOPs, guides, etc.
- Experience supporting IT acquisitions and logistics
- Desired DevOps experience
- Desired NIST 800-53 series experienceSecurity Clearance
Requirements: Active Top SecretPhysical Requirements
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access
file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab,
including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and
customers, which may involve
- delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate
information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment.For all
positions requiring access to technology/software source code that
is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is
contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any
necessary license.-- The applicant will be required to answer
certain questions for export control purposes, and that information
will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with
federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such
individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or
software source code may require authorization and may decline to
proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.ManTech International
Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its
role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental
disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated
Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed
Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by
law.If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please
contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000.
ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer -
minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to
apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job
placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our
equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not
accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees
for unsolicited services.If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a
result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech International Corporation, Alexandria , Systems Engineer, Other , Patuxent River, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!