Quality Control Supervisor - Manassas, VA
Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Responsibilities include providing quality guidance, product
resolution decisions, and statistical problem-solving techniques to
manufacturing operations and project teams for new product
introduction, process improvements, continuous improvements, and
validation activities. Responsible for the quality of the product
and process for the assigned product line(s). Will directly
supervise quality control associates across all production
- Coordinates product team support for receiving inspection,
manufacturing operations and the release of product (including,
customer complaints, help desk responses, statistical analysis,
validation support, inspection plans, quality metrics and reporting
- Support the investigation of Corrective & Preventive Actions
(CAPA), product non-conformances, and of customer complaints,
providing solutions where possible; support Continuous Improvement
- Develop and implement incoming inspection plans for raw
- Develop/Revise Quality Plans including incoming, in-process,
and final inspection; provide training to those affected by the
- Implement proven inspection and metrology improvements and
- Create / Revise technical process documents that fit the
business needs and maintain compliance to the regulatory
requirements of the FDA and ISO standards.
- Serve as a resource for performing internal audits to ensure
quality system compliance.
- Process incoming customer complaints assist with complaint
investigations and provide documented feedback of corrective
actions to the customers; provide customer support through help
desk ticket responses, including completion of requested technical
questionnaires, and providing evidence of quality/ regulatory
certification for the plant.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field (Engineering or Statistics
- 3+ years of Quality Control experience with corresponding
leadership or supervisory responsibilities.
- Familiar with regulatory industry requirements such as
ISO13485, ISO 15378, Quality Systems Regulation CFR 21 part 820,
GDP / GMP-Good Doc / Good Manufacturing Practices.
Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Location: Manassas VA
Client Job ID: 1586620
Keywords: Lucas Group, Alexandria , Quality Control Supervisor - Manassas, VA, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!