SimVentions, consistently voted one Virginia's Best Places to
Work, is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team!
The Senior Electrical Engineer is primarily responsible for Printed
Circuit Board (PCB) design, development, integration, and test.
Must be a confident self-starter who is comfortable working
independently. Must be able to mentor junior engineers, work in a
fast paced environment, have a passion for learning about emerging
technologies, and be able to quickly implement them.
- Design, develop, integrate, and test printed circuit
- Identify and provide solutions for problems with existing
systems and designs.
- Plan and design project work to meet objectives and
- Use CAD products to document system designs.
- Develop technical data packages in accordance with DoD
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have at least ten (10) years of experience in the areas of
electrical design and engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and design project work to meet
project objectives and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing industry standard Computer
Aided Design (CAD) products for documenting system designs such as
Altium, Agilent ADS, LT Spice, Matlab, Labview, CST, or HFSS. This
includes experience developing technical data packages and
documentation in accordance with DoD standards and
Preferred Skills & Experience: M.S.
in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Education: B.S. in Electrical
or Electronics Engineering
Minimum Clearance: Secret
Travel : Minimal travel in
support of test events
Location: Dahlgren - On base
Why Work for SimVentions?
SimVentions is about more than just being a fun place to work.
We are a family of like-minded individuals who care for, support
and encourage each other. We are here to imagine, create, explore,
discover, and do great things together.
Support Our Warfighters
SimVentions is a proud supporter of the U.S. military, and we
take pride in our ability to provide relevant, game-changing
solutions to our armed men and women around the world.
Drive Customer Success
We deliver solutions that go beyond the expected. This means you
can expect to work with a team that will do whatever it takes to
ensure our customers are successful and happy with our results.
Get Involved in Giving Back
We believe that one of the best ways to be a well-rounded
company is to have well-rounded employees, and one of the ways we
encourage that is by providing a wide range of service
opportunities for our team members throughout the year.
Build Innovative Technology
SimVentions takes pride in it's innovative and cutting edge
technology, so you can be sure that whatever project you work on,
you will be having a direct impact on our customer’s success.
Work with Brilliant People
At SimVentions, we don’t just hire the smartest people. We hire
experienced, creative individuals who are passionate about what
they do, and who embody the culture that we have created here.
Create Meaningful Solutions
We always have a wide variety of challenging, meaningful
problems to solve at SimVentions, which span the whole range of our
six core disciplines.
Employees who join SimVentions will enjoy benefits
- The impact benefit – work on projects that directly impact the
safety of our country
- The purpose benefit – be part of something bigger where our
profits help the needy
- The co-worker benefit – work with the best and brightest people
in the business
- The dress code benefit – business casual. We like to be
comfortable while we work
- The healthcare benefits – one of the best packages in the
- The bacon benefit – if the CEO eats the last piece of bacon you
get to blast him with Nerf darts
- The breakfast benefit – the “C’s” fix you breakfast once a
- The food benefits – we have a lot of food around here
- On-site Chaplain and prayer room
- Lots of employee-appreciation events throughout the year
- Excellent working facilities and tools to get your job
- Regular communication (“All-Hands”, “SimV Share”, “Imagineering
Day”) to stay connected to SimV culture, stay abreast of what is
happening in the company, and meet new faces while eating good
- SimVentions sports teams and workout groups
- Employee led interest groups for personal and professional
- What you bring to the table…
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR