SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed facility that opened June 7,
2010. SRMC provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient
services including emergency, women’s services, orthopedic, cardiac
care and behavioral health services. Our surgical services
include robotic-assisted technology, allowing our surgeons to
operate with the tiniest incisions and with greater vision,
precision and control.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center we put patients first by
focusing on the highest quality patient care practices and advanced
technologies while keeping patient safety a top priority. You'll be
treated as an individual, with compassion and care. Patients first
means excellent service, every patient, every
- 24 bed unit
cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn and grow.
What will you do?
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Benefits we offer:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
Employee Discount Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Assistance
Required - Graduate of an
accredited school of professional nursing.
Preferred - BSN degree or
currently enrolled in BSN Program.
Required - Current licensure as an
RN in the state of Virginia.
Required - Current certification
as an American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider upon
hire. ACLS, and PALS certifications required within 6 months
(180 days) of hire or start date in position.
Preferred - Current certification
in specialty field, TNCC certification.
Required - Minimum of two years of
experience as a RN with demonstrated competency in emergency
We are an
equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option