Quality Site Lead
Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: September 15, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Manage plant quality systems (including ISO documentation,
records retention, etc.) and plant quality personnel to ensure that
plant product and process compliance to regulatory, customer and
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance to all aspects
of ISO13485 and 21 CFR 820 and all applicable regulations and
- Leads all quality teams (Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering
and Quality Control leads.)
- Continuously improves quality function spending to help the
plant lower its costs.
- Oversees the validation program and directly supports the
Solutions Plant Quality Manager with regard to the site risk
- Provide support for the regulatory approval for the manufacture
of custom products; gathers necessary information regarding
intended use of product and supports regulatory approval for
development and labeling of new products and supports regulatory
approval for all documents-both technical/marketing and controlled
documents as needed.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree (preferable in Life Sciences,
Chemistry or Engineering)
- 5+ years quality, engineering or operations experience within a
- At least 2+ years of managerial or supervisory experience.
- Audit/inspection experience and familiarity with 21 CFR parts,
820, 210/211, ISO13485 preferred.
- Strong knowledge base in all aspects of Quality (including
validation, calibration, and quality control.)
Title: Quality Site Lead
Location: Manassas VA
Client Job ID: 1586620
Keywords: Lucas Group, Alexandria , Quality Site Lead, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!