Caregiver Jobs in Northern Virginia
Company: Griswold Home Care of NoVA West
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Find out why our
caregivers say we’re the best.
Are you ready to work for a company that treats you like the
professional you are?
Are you ready to work with a small, hardworking administrative
team who takes the time to get to know what is important to
Are you ready to use your unique experience and skills to
improve the quality of life of elders?
Griswold Home Care NoVA West is committed to delivering the
highest quality care to our clients, and we only hire the best
caregivers who share that commitment. If you are ready to be
an important part of the Griswold NoVA West team, we encourage you
to apply. If you are excellent at what you do, contact us and find
out why our caregivers say we are different than any other home
care company they have ever worked for!
Opportunities (Days and overnights, full-time and part-time)
available in: Manassas, Woodbridge, Centreville and the surrounding
- CNA, HHA or PCA Certification
- Current TB test or Chest X-ray
- COVID-19 vaccination (preferred, not required)
- CPR Certification
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass a state and national criminal background
- Ability to pass a written competency exam and a hands-on skills
- Weekend availability is a plus!
- Weekly Pay
- Caregiver Referral Bonus
- Flexible continuing education and training opportunities
- Individualized PAID orientation the same day that you are hired
(we know your time is precious)
- Caring and supportive office team
Keywords: Griswold Home Care of NoVA West, Alexandria , Caregiver Jobs in Northern Virginia, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!