Supply Chain Analyst
Posted on: September 13, 2021
The job of the Supply Chain Analyst is to work with engineers,
mechanics, program directors, and material planners on
parts/equipment availability, material procurement, schedule
planning, as well as inventory planning and to conduct material
- Independently manages material procurement via Bill of Material
(BOM) for the assigned project.
- Conducts sparing and forecasting for assigned project
- Establish sparing tactics for long lead items
- Establish scheduled replenishment cycles
- Manage due in from maintenance (DIFM) returns
- Minimize inventory costs
- Minimize freight costs
- Report and manage excess and obsolete (E&O) inventory
- Interacts daily with material planners, buyers, and vendors to
ensure all material is ordered accurately and in a timely fashion
to meet project need dates (Provision planning).
- Works with engineers and mechanics to resolve BOM discrepancies
to ensure the accuracy of all material ordering (Part number
discrepancies, quantities, delivery dates, etc…).
- Provides weekly status reporting to the Sustainment Logistics
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
regarding export-controlled Information and Technology and shall
not use, distribute, transfer or transmit Technology (even if
incorporated into products, software or other information) except
in compliance with such laws and regulations, including all
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements.
- Maintains accurate and current chain of custody documentation
to track turnover/possession.
- Maintains 100% accountability of stored material and accurate
and complete chain of custody documentation.
- All other duties as directed by the Sustainment Logistics
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+years of relevant experience, or 6+
years directly relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret clearance
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Familiarity with aircraft purchasing requirements
- Proficient in Sharepoint and all MS Office applications
- Ability to lift up to 50LBS
- Prior military logistics/supply chain experience
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Alexandria , Supply Chain Analyst, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!