Deployed Support Specialist
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next
Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract.
This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible
for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy
and Marine Corps.
In support of this exciting program, Leidos is looking to hire a
Deployed Support Specialist in Quantico to join our Team.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under
the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of
NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the
Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services,
network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately,
Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks
and data management to improve capability and service while also
saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise
Provides network technical advice and assistance during the
planning phase of a deployment or exercise and coordinate swift
solutions to networking problems during the execution phase.
Provide direct computer and network support to include router,
firewall, Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems
(IDS/IPS), Domain Name System (DNS), Active Directory (AD) and
Exchange, configuration, installation, maintenance and
troubleshooting to USMC deployed units.
- Assist in the development and execution of Information
Assurance (IA) training for deployed units.
- Provide direct support to the D-30 process.
- Support operational requirements for the operational
- Identify required Hardware (HW) and Software (SW).
- Submit personnel foreign country clearance requests and obtain
- Document the result of the deployment in a Government-provided
template with input and conduct a post-deployment review with the
- Coordinate return of any unused and reusable equipment to
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- 4 Years of Experience
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
Must possess an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) network
support certification (i.e. Microsoft, Cisco, etc.).:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Routing and Switching (CCNA) (Routing and Switching)
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SCA Telecommunications Mechanics
Keywords: Leidos, Alexandria , Deployed Support Specialist, Other , Quantico, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!