SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Spotsylvania Regional Medical
Center is a 133-bed facility that opened June 7, 2010.
SRMC provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services
including emergency, women’s services, orthopedic, cardiac care and
behavioral health services. Our surgical services include
robotic-assisted technology, allowing our surgeons to operate with
the tiniest incisions and with greater vision, precision and
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical
Center we put patients first by focusing on the highest quality
patient care practices and advanced technologies while keeping
patient safety a top priority. You'll be treated as an individual,
with compassion and care. Patients first means excellent service,
every patient, every time. We also offer a comprehensive
benefits package, a matching 401(k) plan, nursing clinical ladder,
referral bonuses, outstanding educational assistance and resources,
plus a generous paid time-off plan.
Neonatal Intensive Care
- 6 bed unit
- The cohesive team operates in a
“Live Excellence Culture”.
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse
- Experienced and supportive
leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn and
What will you
- Provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.
- Assesses, plans and evaluates
patient care needs including obtaining patient history and
assessing for newborn risk factors.
- Carries out physician orders.
Rounds with physicians.
- Cares for patients requiring
newborn care, feeding, IV, medications, respiratory care including
stabilizing and preparing for transport.
- Manages and assesses the patient’s
- Administers prescribed medications
and monitors vital signs.
- Assists physician with delivery,
treatment, examination and surgical procedures.
- Serves as the primary coordinator
of all disciplines for outstanding patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates
patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized
- Instructs and educates patients and
families. Encourages Family Centered Care.
- Provides age and culturally
- Orients and mentors new staff
- Follows Standard Precautions using
personal protective equipment as required.
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Student Loan Assistance Program (FT/PT employees)
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Package
Matching 401(k) Plan
Nursing Clinical Ladder
Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Discount Program
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing is
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or current
multi-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice in VA
- Current certification as an American Heart Association BLS
Healthcare Provider and NRP is required.
- Two years in a Level 2 or Level 3 NICU is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option