Registered Nurse OR
Company: Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Posted on: July 18, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed
facility that opened June 7, 2010. SRMC provides a wide range
of inpatient and outpatient services including emergency, women’s
services, orthopedic, cardiac care and behavioral health
services. Our surgical services include robotic-assisted
technology, allowing our surgeons to operate with the tiniest
incisions and with greater vision, precision and
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center we put patients first by
focusing on the highest quality patient care practices and advanced
technologies while keeping patient safety a top priority. You'll be
treated as an individual, with compassion and care. Patients first
means excellent service, every patient, every
- 4 Operating suites
- Davinci Robotics Program
- Self scheduling for
cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn and grow.
What will you do?
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the
patient before, during and after a surgical
- Provides nursing care to the patient undergoing surgical
- Provides comfort and support for pre-operative
- Participates in the care of patients receiving conscious
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies dressing, monitors
- Assists physician during procedures.
- Maintains aseptic techniques and actively monitors situations
which could lead to breaches in aseptic
- Coordinates the operating room with respect to sterility,
cleanliness, availability of functioning equipment and
- Ensures the proper handling of
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Provides age and culturally appropriate
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Student Loan Assistance Program (FT/PT employees)
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Package
Matching 401(k) Plan
Nursing Clinical Ladder
Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Discount Program
Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred: Enrolled in a bachelor’s of nursing program.
Required: Current Virginia license (or license pending state
Required: Current certification as an American Heart Association
BLS Healthcare Provider.
Preferred: 2 years of experience in area of clinical expertise
to which applying.
We are an equal opportunity
employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, Alexandria , Registered Nurse OR, Other , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!