Company: Papa John's
Posted on: June 11, 2021
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's franchise
restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU! Have you ever
thought about driving for one of those ride sharing companies? But,
on second thought, you really don't want to make idle chit chat
with a random stranger in your car. And, maybe a better idea is to
look for a company that has fun, competitive pay, career
advancement opportunities, and discounts on pizza! If this
describes you, come join our pizza team! We've never met a pizza
that tries to make uncomfortable small talk. (Although, it's
totally fine to talk to your pizza. "You're so yummy. I love you,
pepperoni, sausage and extra banana peppers. You get me.") Driven
to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People.
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Pre-delivery vehicle preparation, learning the delivery area,
checking orders for quality and accuracy, following proper delivery
- Perform other assigned workstation duties including taking
phone orders and making quality products by working the pizza
cutting station and the pizza topping station.
- Execute cash management duties.
- Distributing door hangers during every shift.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and
- Provide a high level of customer service through positive and
professional interaction with customers in person or by phone, and
acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do.
- Accurately use the POS System, process cash, check and/or
credit card transactions. Support sales efforts by suggestively
selling to increase the check average when taking an order.
- Work as part of a team and assist other team members by being
on time for their shift; supporting other workstations during their
shift, including cleaning, for example sweeping mopping wiping
counters; and completing all opening, shift change, and closing
duties, including shift cleaning.
- Maintaining organized, safe, and clean work areas; comply with
safety and security standards and procedures at all times.
- Comply with uniform and appearance standards.
- Complete all training modules that relate to this
- Comply with Team Member Handbook, and with federal, state and
local laws and ordinances.
- Train new Delivery Drivers in all applicable training
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the
team member is required to use hands repetitively, stand for
prolonged periods, walk long distances and climb stairs, grasp
firmly/strongly and simply/lightly with hands, and use fine finger
dexterity. The team member is frequently required to bend over,
twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel,
repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or
static motion and to look up and/or down, push or pull, and lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, the team member is
required to sit, climb, balance, push and/or pull, and lift and/or
move over 51 pounds.
Work Environment While performing the duties of this job, the
team member is required to work outdoors, in various temperatures,
in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with
dangerous equipment, sharp tools, or hot temperatures, and around
fumes, odors, dust, or toxic chemicals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license under the laws of the
state(s) where the team member works for at least six months,
acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance, and
- Safely and legally operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to drive during all times of the day or night, and
may be required to drive in adverse weather conditions.
- Must possess navigational skills, including read a map,
locating addresses, and navigating adverse terrain, including
- If this team member will work more than 30 hours per week, must
be able to have flexibility to work all shifts, including open,
close and middle, or split shifts.
- Must possess ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
accurately and quickly (may use calculator.) Must be able to make
correct monetary change.
- May be required to work long hours, days, nights, or weekends,
scheduled or unscheduled, or split shifts.
- Criminal background check may be required.
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work with team to
accomplish team objectives.
- Must be customer-focused with excellent customer-service
- Must be able to independently handle any customer concern with
little or no supervision.
- Must be able to deal well with frequent task changes, delays or
- Must possess ability to verbally communicate effectively and
clearly, actively listen, and respond effectively to
- Must possess ability to comprehend written instructions.
- Must be complete on any government-required
- Must be able to work with phones, computers, fax machines and
- Bilingual in certain markets.
- Must be able to comply with uniform and appearance
Whether you're a teen looking for your first job, or you have
experience, we want you to click "Apply Now" to become a part of
the Papa John's family!
It is the policy of Papa John's to provide equal employment
opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil
partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity,
veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. 101
(a)(5)), protected disability status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender
expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or
Keywords: Papa John's, Alexandria , Delivery Driver, Other , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!