Sr. Financial Data Analyst
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Posting Job Description
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Financial
Analyst for the GF DHVUS Fin Plan Analysis department.
Sr. Financial Analyst role within the Home Entertainment
Financial Planning and Strategy department, focusing on Theatrical
New Release (TNR) and Originals, Animation & Franchise (OA&F)
performance tracking and reporting, and supporting the
cross-divisional business units (Sales, Marketing, Sales Planning)
by analyzing and reporting on digital growth strategies and
initiatives. This role will also be the key digital finance lead,
along with the Director of FP&S, for MVPDs.
- Tracking and reporting Theatrical New Release (TNR) and
OA&F title performance against initial estimates, across the
PVOD, VOD & EST and physical platforms. Will prepare digital Goal
Reviews for TNR and OA&F titles, develop financial models used
for measuring title transactional performance, and prepare
Theatrical Catalog (TCAT), TV, and Made for Video (MFV) title
tracking analysis as needed.
- Key financial lead for the following MVPD accounts: Dish,
Spectrum, Verizon, Cox, Altice, Hotel, plus other MVPDs. Meet
regularly with the Sales team, as well as Sales planning, to
discuss client strategy and performance.
- Develop and provide Marketing, Sales and Trade with By Title,
By Client digital analyses. Prepare revenue, client share,
promotion, and subscriber growth metrics. Meet regularly, alongside
VP/ Director, with cross functional teams to discuss title/client
performance and provide input on transactional strategy.
- Prepare sensitivity analysis for various digital initiatives
and client incentive programs, including providing pre-release
analytical support; post promotion / post initiative retrospective
- Support preparation and maintenance of extrapolated Digital
Consumer spend for Category Management reporting. Work with
Category Management team on data validation.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in a fast paced, dynamic,
customer focused business environment
- Experience in either digital/home entertainment finance
experience a plus.
- Track record of presenting to and working with executives to
solve business challenges
- Must have ability to conceptualize, organize, and create
complex business models from various inputs
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Must have knowledge of intermediate statistics math
- Knowledge in Business Objects, Essbase, Hyperion, Tableau,
Microstrategies and/or SAP a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics strongly
Keywords: WarnerMedia, Alexandria , Sr. Financial Data Analyst, Other , California, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!