Manager, Growth Marketing
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At SHRM, we are committed to making work, workers and workplaces
better through insights-driven policy solutions, learning and
development, thought leadership and research. We are shaping the
ways employers and employees thrive together. SHRM is empowering
our more than 300,000+ members, including HR professionals,
business executives, and people managers, to lead as strategic
business partners and effective stewards of workplace culture,
business productivity, and employee engagement.
The Growth Marketing Manager position works closely with product
owners, Sales, and Customer Service to develop highly curated
demand generation strategies and ensure the execution of those
strategies across all go-to market activities. This position
applies an audience-centric model to operations and engages
Enterprise organizations by demonstrating the benefits of SHRM's
industry-leading best practices and products to these businesses,
their executive leaders, and ultimately, the world of work.
- Develop, implement, and lead the execution of precision
marketing programs that drive engagement within target enterprise
accounts at all points in the buying process.
- Leverage data, marketing technology and demand generation best
practices to deliver highly customized user journeys and
personalization at scale.
- Partner with Sales to develop target account criteria, outbound
prospecting playbooks, inbound lead nurturing programs, CRM best
practices, and enablement assets.
- Enable Marketing and Sales teams to identify and engage
prospective accounts earlier in their buying processes and
accelerate Enterprise relationships.
- Build data capture and reporting processes that continually
optimize the business impact.
- Synthesize and deliver SHRM's world-class research and
market-leading HR perspectives to executive prospects, helping them
to solve their most difficult business and leadership
- Work with cross-functional teams including Customer Service,
Product, Advertising and Events to bring additional value to
prospective and existing customers.
- Test, measure, and adapt marketing strategies in
- Rapidly grow SHRM's addressable audience and influence within
the executive segment of the enterprise B2B space.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least eight (8) years of experience in a demand generation
role, preferably with account-based and/or full-funnel KPI
responsibilities. 3+ years of experience managing people.
- Proven experience orchestrating omni-channel marketing
strategies to engage and influence highly targeted audience
segments in the B2B space.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with marketing automation,
CRM, data analysis, sales enablement, and account-based marketing
- Excellent storyteller with a clear and concise communications
- Deep understanding of the B2B decision process, and
- Analytical mindset, with demonstrated ability to mine value
from large quantities of data.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interact with senior
- Proven project management skills in a fast-paced, unstructured
- An eye for visual presentation, with a track record of
delivering world-class marketing and sales assets into the
- Innovative, fail-fast, and inquisitive.
- Candidates must have a proven commitment to SHRM's six Guiding
- Bold Purpose
- Excellence & Accountability
- Flexibility & Agility
- Smart & Curious
- Collaborative Openness
- Push Back to Move Forward
- Must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily with
- Work is generally done sitting, talking, hearing and typing.
Visual acuity to use a keyboard, prepare and analyze data and
figures; transcribing, viewing a computer terminal; extensive
- Work is regularly performed in a professional office
environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Travel Required: Occasional 0-10%
Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that
prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis
of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, veteran's status, marital
status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any
other status protected by applicable law.
SHRM is an equal opportunity employer
We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- 1800 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Keywords: SHRM, Alexandria , Manager, Growth Marketing, Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!