Company: Novant Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Novant Health is seeking a Medication Aide to administer
medications, observes, charts and reports significant changes in
patients. Every day, we are improving the health of our communities
and reinventing the world of healthcare. Come join a remarkable
team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension,
every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be
the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or five year proven success as a
CNA. Completion of CNA program required.
- Experience: Minimum one year experience preferred. Minimum five
years' experience if no high school diploma required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Listed with the nurse
aide registry as a NA I required. Registered Medication Aid
licensure in Virginia required. CPR/First Aid/AED within sixty days
of hire required.
- Additional Skills Required: Must be able to read, write and
communicate effectively in English.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Prior knowledge to electronic
medical records. Basic computer skills.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Alexandria , Medication Aide, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!