Delivery Driver(06066) - 23415 Three Notch Road, Unit 1109
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Delivery Expert (Driver) Position Description
Department: Store Operations
Job Title: Delivery Expert
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports To: General Manager
Regional Operations Manager - secondary report
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
Our Delivery Expert Team Members know their stuff and know how
to have a good time. Each store has its own personality, and we
reward outstanding, safe and fast deliveries. You'll love the buzz
of friendly competition. Delivery Experts are on the road but get
to mix it up in-store, chipping in and having fun with the rest of
Many Team Members began their careers as Delivery Experts and
today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From drivers to
management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or
Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. There is no
place for average at Domino's; go somewhere else to be average.
Delivery Expert - Driver responsibilities:
- Delivering pizza, sides and other menus items to our
- Project a positive image to the customer
- Drive safely and courteously, obeying all traffic laws
- Know the store's delivery area
- Ability to read area map(s)
- Taking orders over phone and in person
- Greeting customers within 10 seconds
- Building relationships with customers
- Effective cash handling, cash drops and reconciliation
- Accurate tip reporting
- Contributing to make line and orders: making pizzas, preparing
dough and preparing/re-stocking toppings
- Assisting with keeping the store clean and stocked
- Delivering leaflets and door hangers as required
If you've got your eye on developing a rewarding Domino's
career, or you're just looking to earn some extra dollars in your
spare time - there's something for everyone in-store.
Perks of the job:
From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we
know how important it is to provide the best training and support.
Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll
continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us
to help you become your very best.
Domino's Delivery Experts enjoy:
- Hourly rates, + tips and mileage reimbursement
- Flexible hours and greater variety
- Smaller teams, make friends easier
- Fast career progression
- Training opportunities & rewards
Minimum requirements and expectations:
A job with us means you get to be yourself, work hard, have fun,
and learn heaps of new skills along the way. How far you go is up
to you. What you will need:
- An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must hold a valid driver's license and provide proof of
- Must have clean, unrestricted driving record
- Must have clean, reliable and safe vehicle
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to use Domino's specific equipment issued (car toppers,
hot bags, jackets) - display, return and properly store at the end
of each scheduled shift
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Ability to comprehend written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and Team Members
to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Talking and hearing on telephone
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
- Mid-range and distant vision for delivery tasks
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
- Ability to stand, walk and drive throughout the course of
scheduled work, for long periods of time: Most tasks are performed
from a standing position.
Work conditions and requirements may include:
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather outside, on the road, as
deliveries are made
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures
range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are
unloaded by the Team Member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies
weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up
to 72" high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the
workstation to storage shelves
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from
the storage room to the front of the store
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short
distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray
- Team Members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a
ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls and perform basic
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on
a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up to
7.5 pounds to push.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at
one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when
stocking ingredients. Performed occasionally to stock shelves and
to clean low areas.
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous
during the day.
Hammerhead Pizza LLC TA Domino's Pizza is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Alexandria , Delivery Driver(06066) - 23415 Three Notch Road, Unit 1109, Other , California, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!