Virtual WB Pictures International Finance Intern - Fall 2021
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Posting Job Description
PLEASE NOTE: The Application Deadline is JUNE 14, 2021.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that
creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse
array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences
through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max,
Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line,
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Fall Intern for the WB Pictures
- Assist with automating, simplifying and improving processes in
reporting as follows: Box Office Validation - automate the current
reporting process comparing sales reporting in DASH to SAP - create
and test new report formats, normalize territory lists between both
- MSP Support - create model measuring profitability of each rate
card and implement new financial software to assist in tracking the
- Assist in compiling new rate card for long form spots for WB
and HBO Max.
- Territory Info Sheets - general upkeep of model for most
territories (not only top 20)
- Transfer Airline business TV - backfill for Dante Gianoli
Airline work as the team works on the new Cosmos implementation,
FRB and Participations set-up.
- Enhance WW Classics and Non-Theatrical reporting - automate
reporting through systems i.e. MACCS and ensure data integrity
- Other projects for the FPA teams, Marketing Finance and Local
Production as needed.
- Business major on 3rd or 4th year of college aspiring for a
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (preferably,
advanced Excel skills (Lookup, Pivot Tables, at/if, etc) and
- Extremely analytical and detail-oriented
- Accounting/Finance experience is a plus
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter, minimal instructions, manage time and work
- Communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels inside
and outside of the department
- Embrace and thrive during change
The Fall 2021 program dates are September 20th - December 10th.
The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most
internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of
the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based
on bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is
fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship program is
reserved for students who are currently enrolled in college. Most
positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected
veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Keywords: WarnerMedia, Alexandria , Virtual WB Pictures International Finance Intern - Fall 2021, Other , California, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!