Security Installation Supervisor
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Xator is seeking an experienced Security Installation Supervisor
to lead a team of security technicians/electricians in performing
technical security system design, installation and maintenance
worldwide. Candidates must have at least five years of relevant
experience in technical security systems and possess the ability to
test and troubleshoot TSS equipment, read schematics and
maintenance manuals, solder and unsolder components, research parts
availability and costs. The Security Installation Supervisor must
be experienced with:
- Reading, interpreting, and drawing electrical, electronic, and
- Reading and interpreting building plans (blueprints).
- AC power distribution systems, motor-generators.
- Motors, motor controls, disconnects, relays.
- Low voltage DC electronic systems / electromechanical
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Use, repair, and/or calibration of electronic test equipment -
- Bench repair of electronic, electrical, and electromechanical
equipment to the component level.
- Mechanical and electromechanical locking systems - electronic
- Pedestrian and vehicular access control systems - door
controls, vehicle barriers/arrest.
- Closed-circuit television systems (CCTV) systems - monitors,
- Metal detectors - hand held, walk through.
- Radio communications systems, voice and digital communications
- Intrusion Detection Systems - alarms, detectors, sensors.
- Public Address Systems - emergency notification systems,
- Leading complex security system installation projects
- Supervising security technicians
This position requires up to 75% international travel.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Routine lifting of objects 50-80 pounds such as drills, conduit
benders, pipe threaders, cable pullers, and other equipment related
to the electrical trade. Perform work in unusual and sometimes
difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high
lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
Manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and
lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual
tools/equipment, and operating office equipment
Typical assignments are frequently performed in both internal
and external environments with a variety of weather conditions.
Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with
exposure to dust or dirt is routine and may require the use of
protective personal equipment (PPE).
Keywords: Xator, Alexandria , Security Installation Supervisor, Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!