Company: CALIBRE Systems
Posted on: June 10, 2021
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting
and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time
Administrative Assistant for the TEAMS Next MDS Administration.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Capable of executing and leading tasks associated with
mid-executive level (O-6 Military, GS15/NH-IV civilian or below),
and/or general administrative support in all facets of
- Capable of preparing, reviewing and coordinating executive
- Capable of properly maintaining Controlled Unclassified
Information (CUI), For Official Use Only (FOUO), and Classified
information handling programs and procedures.
- Basic understanding of Government records and database
management process and procedures.
- Capable of effectively working with government travel processes
- Proficient developing and maintaining administrative schedules
including electronic schedules and calendars.
- Basic understanding of Government correspondence handling
- Capable of working with government task management
- Ability to research, review, and prepare meeting support
materials (e.g. briefings, papers, read-ahead).
- Capable of working with government time-management procedures
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products including
Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills to include phone, office
etiquette, and written skills.
- AA and 1 years' experience in administrative/business field
- HS Diploma and 2 years' administrative/business field
CALIBRE and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer
and supports transitioning service members, veterans and
individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and
full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our
website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team.
Keywords: CALIBRE Systems, Alexandria , Administrative Assistant, Other , Dahlgren, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!