Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the
Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it's a powerful combination. It's
the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for
our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for
our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of
CareMore is a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk.
We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders
passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. We
build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to
care for the most complex patients. We strive for excellence and
have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost
of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. As an Anthem
subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of
America's largest managed healthcare organizations.
Responsible for managing patient care and treatment in
collaboration with the PCP. Primary duties may include, but are not
- Performs health assessments and preventative health measures
within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Manages acute and chronic conditions in collaboration with the
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic testing to identify
and assess patients clinical problems and health care needs.
- Develops goals of care with patient and family.
- Discusses case with PCP or On-Call provider.
- Formulates and documents care plan, and documents visits from
all visit platforms.
- Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participates in On-Call program which may include after-hours,
weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that
include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and
incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining
agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance,
wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a
- Requires an MS in Nursing;
- 3-5 years of related experience with clinical emphasis in
internal or geriatric medicine as nurse practitioner in long term
care facilities, assisted living facilities or in a primary care or
internal medicine practice; or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in VA
- DEA Licensure and Basic Life Support Certificate required.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a
Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020
America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Alexandria , Nurse Practitioner, Other , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!