Benefits Technology Specialist
Company: Northwestern Benefit Corporation of Georgia
Posted on: June 10, 2021
OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we've built
since the day we were founded. We're picky about the people who
work for us, because as much as we are a business, we're also a
family. Even through our rapid growth, we've managed to preserve
our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take
care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the
bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and
outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time
again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what
we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already
winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
- Advise on internal solutions (i.e., Zenefits, Plansource,
Navigator, Easecentral) and facilitate demos with vendors as
- Advise regarding available carrier subsidies to help offset
client cost of system.
- Partner with vendor and client on new system implementations to
drive process and hold both parties to timelines.
- Assist client with implementation tasks as needed / requested.
Involvement can vary by client.
- Partner with vendor and client on existing system updates
(i.e., open enrollment plan/rate updates, new plan build out, EDI
connectivity, enrollment profiles, EDI file
- Builds out benefit plans, rates, enrollment profiles, and
resource library in benefit administration system (for renewal and
possibly implementation). Involvement can vary by client.
- Conduct system review calls with client and vendor to obtain
client final sign-off on build and accuracy before opening system
up for employee access.
- Manages system update timeline expectations with client and
vendor to ensure open enrollment dates align with system completion
- Initiate EDI Feed build out with vendor and carrier for any new
plans / carriers and drive process to completion (live EDI feeds)
with weekly updates.
- Provide weekly EDI Feed update email to client with the status
of EDI feeds in "testing." Continue until all carrier feeds are
- Assist with resolving EDI feed discrepancies and "kick-back"
reports from carrier/vendor.
- Participate in client "technology discovery conversations" with
consultant when a new system is being considered (referencing
Solutions Playbook > Technology > Discovery) to help guide
the client toward an appropriate solution/vendor.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!
Keywords: Northwestern Benefit Corporation of Georgia, Alexandria , Benefits Technology Specialist, Other , California, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!