Machine Operator - Second Shift
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Rexnord-- is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global
industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a
diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs
approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information
about the company visit .
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord
Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class
operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables
speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer
satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS
methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing,
globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating
acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more
than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our
Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years
ago. We make our communities better with individual and
organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships
and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market
and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components
worldwide used within complex systems where our customers'
reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are
extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services
that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key
industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy,
and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN
(pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies
with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects
our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize
productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
The Machine Operator contributes to Cambridge International's
success by manufacturing fabricated parts using manual and through
set up and operation of weaving and crimping machines. All products
are made to specification in accordance with Cambridge
International's manufacturing tolerances.
- Sets up and operates production machines and required gauging
in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select,
position and secure machinery.
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately,
according to specifications, and in a timely fashion
- Check all work for Quality
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Adherence to the Company's Core Value Behaviors: Integrity,
Customer First, Culture of Winning, Continuous Improvement and
Total Associate Engagement.
- Performs other duties related to the qualifications and
requirements of the job.
- Business Insight - Applying knowledge of business and the
marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when
facing difficult situations.
Experience and Skill Required
- High School diploma or GED, Vo-Tech or other manufacturing
- 1 - 3 years of manufacturing experience preferred, operation
and assembly of mechanical parts.
- Able to thrive in fast pace environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Manufacturing terminology knowledge
- Basic technical competency
- Computer literate
- Able to drive and operate machinery
- Able to use measuring devices (ie. tape measurers and
- Initiative and problem solving
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Rexnord, Alexandria , Machine Operator - Second Shift, Other , Cambridge, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!