Lead Data Collector (Alexandria, VA 22314)
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Job ID: 5000642149206 Location: Alexandria, Virginia US Zip
Code: 22314 Standard Hours: 32+ RetailData partners with the
largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence
solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing
patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales
channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products
to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price,
assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our
expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us
perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail
changes.Description: Description- Lead Data Collector Do you enjoy
shopping at large retail stores? Do you appreciate competitive
prices and watch for sales on your favorite items? Would you like
to make some extra money while getting out into the field? If you
do, become part of our world class team which collects competitive
pricing data which is used in determining stores' pricing
strategies! About The Job: We are currently hiring Lead Data
Collectors across the country. This position allows you to complete
fulfilling work in grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants and
more. Data Collectors are the core of our business and, using
company-provided equipment, obtain the competitive pricing
information our clients rely on to make informed and effective
pricing decisions. About Our Company: RetailData, LLC delivers
retail intelligence via competitive multi-channel retail pricing
audits, allowing our clients to make more strategic decisions on
pricing. Our accurate, timely, cost-effective, and actionable
information produces a superior return on our clients' information
investment. RetailData, LLC has met the requirements for our
expanding client base since 1988.This Position Offers:
- Competitive pay -- Beginning with an hourly rate and
post-training, Data Collectors can earn $16-$19/hr. or more
- Paid drive time and reimbursement of mileage
- Optimized work schedules with a flexible start time to allow
for a healthy work-life balance
- Freedom to work independently
- Opportunities for growth within the Company
- Quarterly Recognition Program for top performers
- 401(k) after 750 hours and 6 months of service completed
- Employee stock purchase after 1st year of employment
- Paid time off accrual
- Company health, dental, and vision benefits Essential Functions
- Uses handheld data collection devices to record product unique
codes, accurately enter unique price(s), and appropriate attributes
based on individual client collection criteria.
- Downloads lists(s) required for collection based on the type of
data collection equipment and audit type.
- Transmits data collected on day of collection, with accurate
work date, store time and drive time.
- Utilizes web-based Field Portal to check work schedule and
verify successful transmission(s).
- Responsible for assisting on any job assigned, including but
not limited to: Undirected Category checks and full books, Directed
Item Lists, Lapel Checks (Undirected and Directed), CPG and PSV
- Responsible for the timely taking and passing of the Data
Collector Certification Test(s) in order to be eligible for
continued employment and bonuses.
- Completes all work assigned by District Manager or Logistics
Manager or other company management.
- Responsible for assisting the District Manager by being
available and traveling within local area to cover all special
- Responsible for training and mentoring and performing re-audits
on more junior Data Collectors when requested. Required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid unsuspended driver's license, satisfactory driving
record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week.
- Must have flexibility throughout the week to accommodate the
- The Data Collector position is a physically demanding position.
It involves bending, kneeling, reaching, stretching, accessing
items from floor level to the highest shoppable shelf; lifting or
shifting heavy items up to 40 pounds to access UPC codes, standing
and walking on hard surface floors, and spending time collecting
pricing in the dairy and frozen food sections of the store, so
there is exposure to cold and freezing temperatures. Preferred
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who likes to
work independently and enjoys a challenge.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail or merchandising experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory or managerial experience is preferred.
- Some overtime and weekend work is required.
- Must be willing to travel between store locations and cover a
minimum 60-mile radius from home location, as needed.
- Ability to travel overnight, if required.
- 10-key experience a plus. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/DisabledEqual Employment
Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or
sexual orientationRetailData is the Pricing Intelligence Pioneer.
Building on 30 years of experience, RetailData equips retailers to
win consumers and drive growth by providing them with timely and
accurate data, coupled with unparalleled pricing expertise. Our
clients benefit from omni-channel, normalized, and actionable
pricing intelligence at massive scale to inform on-target pricing
strategy and maximize business impact.--
Keywords: RetailData, Alexandria , Lead Data Collector (Alexandria, VA 22314), Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!