Enterprise Account Executive, Federal
Posted on: November 13, 2020
US-VA-AlexandriaJob_ID 2020-1209# of Openings 1Category
(ISC)-- -- is an international, nonprofit membership association
for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our
members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class
certification programs, education & training, and professional
development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber
world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower
professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your networking
relationships within the US Federal DOD/Civilian market, using your
civil service, military and government connections, and more. You
will use these connections to consult with government clients on
adopting our nine cybersecurity certifications and membership to
enable compliance with DoD 8140/8570, NIST / NICE and related
Federal requirements. Once engaged, you will sell public and
private classes from 10-100's of students to prepare their
workforce to sit for an exam and submit their applications to
obtain certification to establish credibility of their knowledge,
skills and experience to fill the role. The right candidate will be
an expert at establishing relationships which lead to long term
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing new
business and expanding market share with a focus on large
enterprise organizations in the USA Federal Market.
- Develop and execute account strategy and detailed plans with
winning proposals, for major accounts that will ensure you meet
your quota within your assigned territory.
- Target and establish access and relationships with key decision
makers in the USA Federal Market territory you are assigned.
- Prepare and facilitate presentations to key, influential
decision makers in your territory.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with current
clients and manage all tasks related to contract renewal.
- Foster strategic relationships that support the (ISC)-- mission
and benefits the business, reputation and membership of
- Using Salesforce CRM, maintain a pipeline of sales
opportunities and move them through the sales funnel at sufficient
size in number and value to meet your quarterly and annual
- Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising customer awareness and
understanding of our entire portfolio of (ISC) 2 training and
certification products and services.
- Provide onsite support to tradeshows as needed.
- Work closely with the (ISC) 2 Corporate Officers to ensure
sales contracts are vetted and approved and enlists the support of
regional and corporate team members from internal departments such
as Marketing & Media, Finance, Education & Training, Member
Services and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of (ISC)-- certification and training
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising client awareness and
understanding of our entire portfolio of (ISC)-- training and
certification products and services.
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or 7 years' relevant work
experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful account management within the
USA Federal Market
- At least 2 years using Salesforce
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge using Microsoft
- Formal enterprise consultative sales training experience
- Experience selling training/training products in the Technology
space; preferably cybersecurity certification
- Proven track record of meeting annual account revenue quotas in
excess of $1Million annually
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values:
Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Hunter sales mentality with knowledge of the full life cycle
sales process and discipline to manage daily schedule around
prospecting and closing sales orders
- Professionalism with a high degree of business savvy and strong
demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales
- Superior organizational and planning skills with excellent
written and oral/presentation skills
- High sense of urgency. Willingness to do what it takes to meet
revenue goals while maintaining the absolute highest standards in
terms of honesty, integrity and business ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills with both customers and our
internal team members alike, exhibiting focus and drive for
business building and working collaboratively with employees to
grow the business
- Self-starter who provides creative and pragmatic solutions to
business issues and problems
- A positive, results-oriented attitude, with a sense of
Physical & Mental:
- Up to 40% travel to meet clients, attend company meetings and
participate in trade and marketing events, also required to attend
virtual/on-line events, between 25% and 40% of work schedule (when
it becomes safer to travel)
- Work normal business hours and extended hours when
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and
monitor computer screens
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged
records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Keywords: (ISC)2, Alexandria , Enterprise Account Executive, Federal, Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!