View all jobs Cyber Security Analyst Alexandria, Washington DC,
Arlington, Virginia · Computer/Software Job Responsibilities:
• Safeguards information system assets by identifying and
solving potential and actual security problems.
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control
structures, and resources.
• Have an understanding and knowledge of cloud cyber security
• Responsible for paperwork compliance and review to ensure
programs receive authority to proceed (ATO).
• Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting
• Implements security improvements by assessing current
situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by
conducting periodic audits.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security
• Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports;
communicating system status.
• Maintains quality service by following organization
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
equivalent education with 2+ years of relevant experiences
• Or 3 + years of prior relevant experience
• Preferred CISSP or CISM certifications
• Preferred understanding of FedRAMP process
• Preferred customer centric
• Must be able to complete a security background
• Must be a US Citizen
DoD Public Trust OR Secret clearance and higher
Other Duties Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.