Senior Network Administrator
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Description Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of
capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems,
and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning to support our customers' mission to defend against
evolving threats around the world. Our team's focus is ensuring our
intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and
tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and
succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.Your
greatest work is ahead!The Leidos Intelligence Group has an
exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Administrator in
Washington, DC. You will be part of an elite team of IT
professionals helping to maintain and secure the enterprise
environment for an IC customer. This position is contingent upon
contract award.What you'll be doing:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the customer and
attempt to efficiently resolve customer incidents and
- Responsibilities may include configuration, deployment,
management, and maintenance of network monitoring systems are used
by the technicians to ensure availability and overall performance
of system and network services.
- Use proactive and preventative tools and measures to identify,
isolate, and resolve incidents before it impacts the customer.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues, implementing security
measures and proactively optimizing network performance.
- Monitor and resolve network related service tickets.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and network
- Perform network upgrades to maintain system integrity and
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure following
industry standards.What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance and ability to
obtain a polygraph required. Must be U.S. Citizen.
- Meet DoD 8570 Certification IAT Level II requirements.
- Seasoned technical contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manage projects / processes.
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- Influence others regarding system design, solutions, and
procedures.Favorable if you have:
- Desired Education: High School/GED + 9 years, or Associates + 7
years, or Bachelors + 5 years, or Masters + 3 year, or PhD + 1
- Experience or exposure supporting Intelligence Community
programs. Pay Range: Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 -
$202,500.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Alexandria , Senior Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!