NAVAIR SEDSS Software Developer - Employee Owned Company
Company: SimVentions, Inc - Glassdoor --- 4.6
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SimVentions, consistently voted one of Virginia's Best Places to
Work, is looking for a Software Developer to join our team to r
esearch, design, and develop computer and network software or
specialized utility programs. Responsibilities:
- Perform software engineering for analysis, design, development,
and test of software as part of an integrated government team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with C++, C#, and Java Additional Requirements:
- Due to the requirements in the Safer Federal Workforce
Taskforce guidance and the nature of our covered contracts and
facilities, all employees may need to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 or have a legal exemption with approved accommodation.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with software development, performing software
requirements analysis, software design, software coding, software
integration, and software testing in a corporate or governmental
Software Development Environment Education:
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited
college or university Minimum Clearance: Interim Secret Location:
PAX River, MD
- Why Work for SimVentions? SimVentions is about more than just
being a place to work with other growth-orientated technically
exceptional experts. It's also a fun place to work. Our
family-friendly atmosphere encourages our employee-owners to
imagine, create, explore, discover, and do great things together.
Support Our Warfighters SimVentions is a proud supporter of the
U.S. military, and we take pride in our ability to provide
relevant, game-changing solutions to our armed men and women around
the world. Drive Customer Success We deliver innovative products
and solutions that go beyond the expected. This means you can
expect to work with a team that will allow you to grow, have a
voice, and make an impact. Get Involved in Giving Back We believe
that one of the best ways to be a well-rounded company is to have
well-rounded employees, and one of the ways we encourage that is by
providing a wide range of service opportunities for our team
members to engage in throughout the year. Build Innovative
Technology SimVentions takes pride in its innovative and
cutting-edge technology, so you can be sure that whatever project
you work on, you will be having a direct impact on our customer's
success. Work with Brilliant People At SimVentions, we don't just
hire the smartest people. We hire experienced, creative individuals
who are passionate about what they do, and who benefit from the
culture that we have created here. Create Meaningful Solutions We
are trusted partners with our customers and are provided
challenging and meaningful requirements to help them solve.
Employees who join SimVentions will enjoy benefits like:
- Impact: work on projects that directly support the defense of
- Serve: work for a company that supports its surrounding
- Employee Owned: work with the best and help build YOUR
- Dress code: business casual. We like to be comfortable while we
- Healthcare: one of the best packages in the industry.
- Culture: add to our culture of technical excellence and
- Food: we have a lot of food around here.
- Family focus: work for a team that recognizes the importance of
- Employee appreciation: lots of events throughout the year.
- Resources: excellent facilities, tools, and training
opportunities to grow in your field.
- Open communication: work in an environment where your voice
- Fitness/Well-being: opportunities to participate in company
sports teams and workout groups.
- Professional development: employee-led interest groups for
personal and professional development plus great training
- What you bring to the table: contribute, grow, and thrive.
- Lots of employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Excellent working facilities and tools to get your job
- Regular communication ("All-Hands", "SimV Share", "Imagineering
Day") to stay connected to SimV culture, stay abreast of what is
happening in the company, and meet new faces while eating good
- SimVentions sports teams and workout groups
- Employee led interest groups for personal and professional
- What you bring to the table... MWAC Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: SimVentions, Inc - Glassdoor --- 4.6, Alexandria , NAVAIR SEDSS Software Developer - Employee Owned Company, IT / Software / Systems , Lusby, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...