SharePoint Systems Administrator
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description Job Description: Leidos is looking for a SharePoint
Systems Administrator with a current TS/SCI Clearance for a new
opportunity providing IT support to the National Security Council.
The Program provides SharePoint and Application development,
maintenance and sustainment support for Critical applications and
capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and
infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated SharePoint
Systems Administrator, to be versatile and flexible to changing
priorities from multiple customers. Leadership skills are highly
- Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of the
Microsoft SharePoint platform and related solutions.
- Provide day-to-day operational support activities as well as
strategic planning initiatives involving SharePoint.
- Configure and maintain multiple SharePoint farms in support of
- Provide support for authentication and federation with partner
agencies, geographically separated farms and replication
- Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT
- Act as the SME for SharePoint-related projects and
assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the
- Integrate with the knowledge management teams within DISA and
- Manage and administer SharePoint and 3rd party tools that
include DocAve ; Nintex and , and mobile application supportBasic
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering,
Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline
and 8+ years of directly relevant experience is required.
Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of experience in SharePoint 2016/2019 development
- 3+ years of experience in Atlassian / JIRA development and
- COMPTIA Security + Certification
- Position requires an active TS/SCI. Candidate will go through
NSC supplemental Clearance process Preferred Qualifications
- SharePoint administration certification
- Experience working with and understanding Mission Critical
applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application
transitions to the Cloud Pay Range: Pay Range $81,900.00 -
$126,000.00 - $170,100.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level
is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Alexandria , SharePoint Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!