Posted on: January 15, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a Software Engineer at
one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just like
you.Companies on Hired apply to you! You'll receive salary and
compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a
profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll
love!Software Engineers continue to be one of the most exciting and
sought after developer jobs available. Engineers code websites or
applications on both the server and the user-facing side. It is a
role that fuses both creative and practical concerns, as these
engineers are responsible for everything the website user
encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as
crafting the logic, database interactions and server configuration
on the application's Backend.In addition to programming the various
features of server-side and user-side applications, software
engineers are encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the Backend
and Front-end as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms
are expanded, the role will likely transform to suit these
changes.We need Software Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are
results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a
team environment, to get the job done. -Common Responsibilities
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
- Working with a team of web developers, marketing teams and
engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are included
in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
- Stay on top of growing technologies and engineering
trends.Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- 4+ Years of experience with Backend web development.
- 4+ Years experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End
and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure,
AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer
tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control
system.These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills.
- Thriving as a member of a team.
- Understanding the needed technology for web development.
- Keeping business needs in mind.Are you ready to find your next
opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, Alexandria , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Huntingtown, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!