Network Engineer - Land Mobile Radio - Relocation Assistance is Provided !!
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Network Engineer - Land Mobile Radio - Relocation Assistance is
Provided !!Job Category: Information TechnologyTime Type: Full
timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: NoneEmployee Type:
RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%Type of Travel:
Continental USCACI is seeking a Network Engineer - Land Mobile
Radio in Alexandria, VA. If you're looking for a position that
provides best practices to maintain, monitor, repair and report on
the readiness of the existing and future ICE TACCOM networks, CACI
would like to speak with you.*****Relocation Assistance is
Provided*****What You'll Get to Do:
- Perform requirements assessments, analyze, and evaluate
existing and long-term DHS and ICE requirements for secure/private
tactical communications networks. ICE must be interoperable with
governmental agencies and comply with existing and planned future
- Serve as technical information repository to facilitate the
fielding and deployment of advanced technologies, and perform
necessary network engineering to develop, design, and implement
plans for both tactical and strategic tactical communications
modernization and upgrades and connectivity to the DHS OneNet
- Research and perform site visits to identify sites to meet
ICE's operational requirements, coordinate with the site lessor to
determine availability and assess technical suitability.
- Provide architecture engineering and support.
- Assist in the development of interoperability standards for
- Provide Network design engineering and continuously analyze and
review existing Network equipment configurations and designs and
provide recommendations to minimize costs and improve
- Provide systems engineering support for tactical communications
networks, including both wireless and cable components.You'll Bring
- The ability to Obtain a DHS Suitability Clearance - High Risk
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Physics, or Network Engineering required.
- Experience in the design and implementation of LAN/WAN
networks, Wireless networks, budget analysis, capacity planning,
interface analysis, network optimization, Subnet, IT engineering,
system design, and zoning support.
- Analyzes functional business requirements and design
specifications for functional activities.
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the customers and
the realities of commercially available IT products, and creating
requirements that will allow implementation by the architecture and
engineering team using COTS products.
- Must possess experience of system engineering in one or more
areas including telecommunications concepts, computer languages,
operating systems, database/DBMS and middleware.
- Will provide identification/fixes for the problems within
existing systems, design/implementation of new systems,
enhancements to existing systems and participates in analysis,
design and new construction of next generation IT systems.
- Experience with:
- Juniper routers, firewalls, and switches (MX, SRX, EX).
- IP services (IPv4, IPv6, IPsec, L2VPN, L3VPN, VRF, Multicast,
CoS, SDN, SNMP, VoIP).
- Telephony (T1, DS3, Ethernet, MPLS, Cellular, POTS, and analog
- Dynamic routing protocols and tunneling (OSPF, BGP, IPIP,
- Motorola ASTRO 25 7.X IP-based infrastructure equipment (GTR
8000 ESS, GTR 8000, GCM 8000, MCC 7500).
- Motorola ASTRO 25 3.1 circuit-based infrastructure equipment
(Quantar, PDR 3500, ASTRO-TAC Comparator).
- Motorola ASTRO 25 systems (Conventional Multicast and
- Computer Aided Design (CAD using MS Visio).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or IT technical
- Programming experience in C, C++, Python, or Java.
- Juniper JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE.
- Cisco CCNA.
- ITIL v3 Foundations.
- ISC2 CISSP.
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate highly preferred
- CompTIA Security+ preferred.What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. As such, any offers of employment may be contingent
upon COVID-19 vaccination or an approved accommodation. All new
hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Keywords: CACI, Alexandria , Network Engineer - Land Mobile Radio - Relocation Assistance is Provided !!, IT / Software / Systems , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!