Senior Salesforce Technical Lead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior Engineer - Salesforce About the team Our firm is
investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients, bringing IP
to the market through the use of assets. The Assets & Hybrid
Business Ventures offering was established to surface, build,
incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class technology-based
assets, solutions and hybrid businesses focused on improving the
customer experience. The Salesforce Assets & Solutions Group (ASG)
is one of our high-priority portfolios of such assets. Through our
deep experience implementing Salesforce globally, we've built a
wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and industry
insights. We are drawing on these strengths to build a suite of
repeatably deployable Salesforce-based solutions across a variety
of industries. These assets will help us provide even faster time
to value and reduced risk throughout our clients' transformation
journeys. Work You'll Do: A Salesforce Senior Engineer in our
Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures offering will design & develop
products, accelerators, and proofs of concept across the Salesforce
ASG portfolio and strategic investments, that can be leveraged by
multiple clients based on a roadmap that aligns with Deloitte's
business strategy, market demand, competitive intelligence and most
importantly the common needs of our clients. A successful candidate
will be able to communicate well with the product stakeholders who
will have varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work
within teams or independently within a fast paced, dynamic
environment. What You'll Bring to the Table Qualifications
- At least have an active Salesforce Platform Developer I and
Developer II certification.
- 5+ years' of experience with designing and implementing custom
applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience in designing the Salesforce Object Model, Security
Model, SOQL as well as configurating the Salesforce Lightning
- Experience in Salesforce application development using Apex and
advanced techniques like Batch Apex, Caching, Callouts etc.
- Experience in Salesforce UI development using Visualforce,
Lightning Aura and Web Components along with basic web development
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform
(inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs, MuleSoft, or Data
- Experience in using Salesforce development tools like VS Code,
Eclipse, Workbench etc.
- Experience in implementing Sales Cloud or Service Cloud as well
as have basic understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem including
Einstein, Community cloud, Marketing cloud etc.
- Strong verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment with remote team
- Experience working with offshore teams Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
- Experience in Salesforce.com product development including
Managed Packages, Patching and Release Versioning process.
- Active System Architect certification.
- 2+ years' of experience as a team lead for developers.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Einstein
- Experience in implementing Community Cloud with Lightning
- Experience in one or more Salesforce Industry Clouds like
Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity etc.
- Experience with AWS Services like AWS Lambda
- Experience in creating technical documentation including Data
Models, Architecture Diagrams etc.
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
- Technology literacy and ability to translate between business
leaders and technical teams developing assets
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, and passionate team-oriented
individual Product22All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other
legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Deloitte, Alexandria , Senior Salesforce Technical Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!