Manual QA Tester
Posted on: November 19, 2021
View all jobs Manual QA Tester Alexandria, Virginia --
Computer/Software Job Description
clearAvenue is seeking a Manual QA Tester to work at our government
client site. The right candidate will have the ability to work on
multiple projects/tasks in a fast paced Agile environment.
This is QA Tester role will work in conjunction with the
development team for the following functions:
- Prepare detailed test cases and participate in application
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by creating test cases,
test plans, and tools to capture test results.
- Perform manual application testing by running test cases.
Capture test results using JIRA.
- Perform quality end-to-end testing on the system to ensure
proper system functionality.
- Perform other duties and responsbilities as requested.----
- DoD Public Trust.
- Agile experience or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
is preferred, but not required.--
- Ideal candidate will have experience with JIRA, SharePoint, and
DoD Travel is a big plus.Location: Alexandria, VA--
Benefits: Parking stipend with competitive benefits package
including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, HSA, FSA and 401k and more.
Salary is commensurate with experience.--
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.--
Keywords: clearAvenue, Alexandria , Manual QA Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!