Software Configuration Manager (Secret Required)
Company: Latitude Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Software Configuration Manager (Secret Required) Our team is
looking for a Configuration Manager to provide overall
configuration management support to a large, complex system in a
private cloud environment. You will work closely with the engineers
to document various segments of the system and develop the existing
top-level configuration management processes and documentation, to
include developing, implementing, and enforcing a change &
configuration management process that captures changes from each
phase of the system lifecycle. Responsibilities: The Agile
Configuration Manager will be responsible for the following
processes and duties:
- Performs modern configuration, application, and life cycle
management and builds processes to maintain version control for
hardware, software, including code and COTS/GOTS packages,
libraries, containers, virtual machines, releases, and
- Responsible for analyzing and managing the Configuration
Management Plan (CMP), standing-up and facilitating Configuration
Control Boards (CCBs), and establishing and managing a
configuration management and documentation library.
- Provides comprehensive system-level configuration management
experience which will identify, document, and enhance the
program-wide processes and written documentation for all items
under configuration control (architecture, COTS, GOTS, FOSS,
developed code, etc.).
- Analyzes the current system structure and organizational needs
and identifies the most appropriate and beneficial way to manage
each component (shared network drive, existing tool, etc.).
- Reviews, develops, and updates step-by-step procedures for
building, re-creating, and/or decomposing various virtual and
physical systems and components.
- Manage the system-level documentation in such a way that it is
readily available to the deployment and integration teams, easily
understood, and maintained at the appropriate level of detail.
- Active Secret Clearance Required.
- 3+ years of Configuration Management with strong focus on
DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- 3+ years of SDLC experience.
- Must have experience with CM tools (GitLab, Remedy, etc.) and
the MS Office Suite
Keywords: Latitude Inc., Alexandria , Software Configuration Manager (Secret Required), IT / Software / Systems , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!