Key Holder - Part Time
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Key Holder has a strong emphasis on customer service along with
product knowledge and visual presentations. Implements and follows
the store business plans and ensures operational processes are
executed through collaboration with the Store Manager and store
team. Serves as a role model and provides guidance to the store
team in presenting an excellent customer experience to maximize
sales. This position requires a high level of comfort in building
rapport through customer interactions. The Key Holder may be
required to conduct opening and closing functions as business
* Leads, supports and values Customer Service in both the in store
and online (ship to store) shopping experience.
* Greets every customer with enthusiasm, maintains a positive, can
do attitude at all times.
* Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds
* Educates each customer on current promotions and merchandise
assortment to support buying decisions.
* Makes suggestions to build the customers basket that compliments
the customers choices.
* Supports the company's branding at all times by treating all
customers and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner
while supporting a common goal.
* Achieves or exceeds goals associated with company initiatives and
programs by actively engaging with customers
* Understands and supports a caring, fun and engaging work
environment for the team and a great shopping experience for the
* Leads by example, supports and holds team accountable to all
company policies and procedures.
* Executes opening, closing and certain register functions as the
* Communicates the Game Plan to the team at the beginning of their
shifts and follows up on expected workload and tasks.
* Leads and assists in the process of the receipt of all
merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
* Leads and assists in maintaining an efficient and organized
* Leads and assists in the execution of merchandise presentation
directives, pricing and the accuracy of inventory levels.
* Champions and demonstrates a commitment to Kirkland's Values.
* May perform other duties as necessary
* High School Diploma or GED; college preferred.
* Minimum 1 year management experience in a retail or service
* Strong communications skills and customer service experience
* Energetic, people and results oriented, competitive with a drive
* Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
* Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
* Ability to read and interpret company directives, handbook and
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Must be able to ascend/descend a ladder to retrieve and stock
products on the shelf or to hang overhead banners/product.
* Frequently positions self to retrieve and stock products in the
stock room and sales floor and to place merchandise in bags.
* Must be able to constantly move around the store for prolonged
periods to greet and assist customers.
* Must be able to frequently communicate with the customers in
person, electronically, and telephonically.
* Must be able to frequently move merchandise that is 50 pounds or
more to and from the stock room to sales floor.
* Must be able to operate a Point of Sale system, registers and
hand held devices efficiently and accurately.
Keywords: Kirklands, Alexandria , Key Holder - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!