Company: Rod N Reel Inc
Location: Chesapeake Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare
high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety
regulations and Rod N Reel Resort standards. As a Cook III you
should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to
prepare multiple food orders that meet our guests' expectations
without compromising on quality.
- Prepares and stocks line with food products.
- Adhere to all prepared written recipes for all menu items.
- Report out of stock items to the Executive Chef.
- Prepare all sauces and all dishes for breakfast, lunch and
- Help set-up restaurant and employee cafeteria items.
- Prepare all menu and featured items under the Executive Chef's
- Assist with pantry personnel.
- Perform dinner set-up duties according to the Prep List
schedule. Prepare specials.
- Maintain health and sanitation standards.. Requirements:
- Culinary School with advanced technical study.
- 2-5 years related work experience required.
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly,
professionally, and with care.
- Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and
- Always conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally;
sets standards for all associates.
- Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual
- Hearing, writing, typing.
- Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Rod N Reel Inc, Alexandria , COOK III, Hospitality & Tourism , Chesapeake Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!