Pediatric Otolaryngology Physician
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Inova L.J. Murphy Children's Hospital To meet the needs of the
region's children and provide seamless, high quality, comprehensive
pediatric care close to home for the children & families of
Northern Virginia, Inova Children's Service Line has recently
enlarged its ambulatory network of subspecialists. We are seeking a
qualified physician to join our rapidly-growing team of pediatric
specialists as part of the Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Responsibilities and Practice Details:
- Home to programs providing comprehensive care for children with
ear, nose, and throat conditions.
- Patients seen in Fairfax, Virginia (proximity to Inova L.J.
Murphy Children's Hospital/Inova Fairfax Hospital), and via
- Supports learners as part of Inova Fairfax Pediatric Residency
- Faculty appointment opportunity at University of Virginia
Medical School Inova Campus. Position Highlights:
- Highly competitive salary with incentives
- Full Medical, dental and vision
- Generous PTO and paid time to attend CME
- Paid Parental Leave Program
Our state-of-the-art Pediatric Multispecialty Ambulatory Practice
at Willow Oaks is home to thirteen pediatric specialties, with an
additional six specialties ramping up in the next 12-18 months.
This practice is across the street from Inova L.J. Murphy
Children's Hospital, a 226-bed children's hospital at Inova Fairfax
Hospital medical campus, located in Northern Virginia. Inova L.J.
Murphy Children's Hospital is the only dedicated children's
hospital in Northern Virginia. We provide care in a welcoming
environment that offers the latest in technical innovation in
kid-friendly spaces. Other features of our hospital include:
- 108-bed, level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Cardiac Intensive
- Inova Children's Heart Center
- Inova Children's Cancer Center
- Level One Trauma Center
- Complex pediatric care across a spectrum of specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Department and network of pediatric
emergency care seeing over 100,000 patients annually
- Child Life Services dedicated in each inpatient space and
outpatient procedural area
- Specialized air and ground transport service
- Ronald McDonald House Requirements:
- Board-certified/eligible in Otolaryngology- Head & Neck
- Must have completed an ACGME-accredited fellowship in Pediatric
Otolaryngology If you are interested in learning more about this
position please email .
Keywords: Inova, Alexandria , Pediatric Otolaryngology Physician, Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!