Company: Healing Partners
Posted on: September 14, 2023
As industry-leading wound care providers, Healing Partners propel
standard Skilled Nursing Facility wound care to a completely
different level. Our multifaceted approach relieves various burdens
- clinical, operational, financial, and practical - from busy
owners, administrators, and employees, freeing each staff member to
focus optimally on his or her responsibilities and improve overall
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HEALING PARTNERS:
- Competitive salary
- Monday-Friday day schedule
- Excellent work/life balance - no nights; no weekends; no
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, eligible on date of
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401k, Short Term/Long Term disability and life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance, 100% company paid
- Discount Programs
- FIGS personalized lab coat provided
Wound Care Nurse Practitioner Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and evaluate resident and employee health care in
- Daily Travel to various facilities. Regions can vary based on
- Examine and treat chronic and acute episodic wound-related
illnesses and accidents, minor injuries, and accidents.
- Interpretation of diagnostic tests and recommendation of
- Refer to and update physicians, write prescriptions, and
perform bedside procedures associated with wound care.
- Work with the medical director in the care and treatment of
residents and staff.
- Debridement of wounds by sharp, enzymatic, autolytic, or
surgical methods is able to be safely completed in the place of
patient visit and all associated procedures to complete the
- Application and management of topical wound care and associated
wound management products.
- Direction and recommendation of associated services to improve
wound healing outcomes.
- Educate patients and Primary Care Physicians on current wound
NP Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proof of Covid vaccination.
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the
- Current Active, unrestricted state APRN license or ability to
obtain prior to hire.
- Successful completion of an approved nurse practitioner
- Current approval by the Board of Nursing to perform medical
- Master's degree of Nursing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to stand and walk for 4+ hours
- Able to lift 100 pounds to assist fallen residents.
- Able to lift 10 pounds for routine performance of essential
- Pushing/Pulling 70+ pounds when administering patient care
- Bending/squatting/kneeling/twisting when administering patient
- Depth perception when performing medical procedures
- May be exposed to adverse indoor and outdoor environmental
conditions, bloodborne pathogens, physical hazards (e.g., needle
pricks, etc.) and chemical hazards.
- Will travel to multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities within your
- The position requires Covid vaccination
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
Keywords: Healing Partners, Alexandria , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!