Wellness Nurse 7pm - 7am
Company: Spring Hills Mount Vernon
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Spring Hills Mount Vernon - Award winning company focused on
employee experience. INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE with, COMPETITIVE
pay, matching 401k, education and training. CARING about your
work/life balance with flexible scheduling & GENEROUS PTO.
#FINDINGYOURHAPPY with Employee Committee, rewards and
recognitions, making friends where you work. BUILDING YOUR SKILLS
with new investments in technology and opportunities for
PROMOTIONS!What you want: A Company that cares, to make a
difference, to learn and grow, to be valued, to be a part of
something special.What we can do: Give you the opportunity to grow,
to let your inner passion rise, to be your true self, to be a part
of a Family.Spring Hills Senior Communities wants YOU! Come and
introduce yourself to us today we want to meet you and give you the
opportunity to #LiveHappy. EEOWe offer competitive pay and
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plans
- 401k Match
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Incentive Bonuses
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Vacation Hours
- Sick/Personal Days
- Associate Appreciation Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Continuous Education Available
- Cell Phone, Train & Retailer Discounts
- Volunteering BenefitsPosition Summary: Responsible for the
daily clinical aspect of the Resident Care Department, functioning
to meet all residents needs. May be required to supervise other
staff members. This position reports to the Director of Resident
Care. Essential Functions:
- Attends work as scheduled and follows communitys call-off
- Administers medication in accordance with state and company
- Accurately and safely prepares, administers and documents the
- Provides general consultation regarding health related concerns
within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or responsible party of any change in
residents health and provides proper documentation.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to all emergencies.
- Adheres to departments documentation standards.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents and prospective
- Adheres to all health and safety regulations and community
- (If applicable) conducts resident assessments according to
state and company standards. Non-Essential Functions:
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills,
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least an Applied Associate Degree in Nursing from a two year
college or technical school; and six months to one year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Must have a Licensed Practical Nurses License or a Registered
Nurses License current, with no judgments against it, in the state
in which he/she is practicing.
- Must be BLS and CPR certified. Physical Requirements: Standing
(1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel
(over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance
(under 1/3), stoop, kneel (1/2-2/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste
or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3 2/3), Up to 25
pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds (under 1/3); up to 100 pounds
(none); transferring over 100 pounds (1/3-2/3) We are an equal
opportunity employer and we are committed to a work environment
that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion
Keywords: Spring Hills Mount Vernon, Alexandria , Wellness Nurse 7pm - 7am, Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!