Pediatric Hospitalist - 7 days per month full time!
Company: Adfinitas Health
Location: Prince Frederick
Posted on: May 27, 2023
We have an opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Hospitalist
to join our team in Prince Frederick, Maryland.
- Provides pediatric medical hospitalist services
- Responsible for attending deliveries, stabilizing newborns and
providing neonatal services.
- Resuscitate, stabilize and identify critical aspects of
- Attend all c-sections and instrumentation deliveries and
deliveries otherwise requested by obstetrics
- Work closely with obstetrician to create a safe environment in
the delivery room
- Consults for ED physicians regarding pediatric patients
- Create, direct, coordinate, and supervise the patient care
- Conduct/order diagnostic tests, and analyze results and
prescribe indicated treatments and therapies
- Refer patients to medical specialists, social services or other
professionals as appropriate
- Round on existing pediatric patients in multidisciplinary
- Work as part of an integrated team with care management,
nursing, pharmacy, etc.
- Assist in patient education and goal setting
- Participate and adhere to all quality metrics and goals as
established and directed by Adfinitas or the client/hospital
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional
- Attend committee, CQI and management meetings, as appropriate
- Board certification in American Board of Pediatrics
- PALS and NRP certification
- Active Maryland license
- DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care ABOUT US -
ADFINITAS HEALTH Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and
multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a
physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality,
cost-effective clinical management services across the full
continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute
facilities.We recruit and train the best and brightest medical
professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and
education, and the ability to practice at the top of one s license.
Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are
supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure
that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed allowing our providers to focus on patient care
and quality improvement. BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME,
401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of workCALVERT HEALTH, PRINCE
- Flexible block schedule
- EMR: Meditech
- ICU: Closed
- Subspecialty support: ExcellentFor over a century, we have been
determined to bring the highest quality of care to our community.
It is a rich heritage of dedication and commitment to excellence
that we continue to provide today. We are dedicated to the seamless
delivery of high quality medical services for each of our patients.
This means supplying everything from acute, critical care to
rehabilitation and home health services, all in the same continuum.
CALVERT COUNTY Calvert County is one of the best places to live in
Maryland! Many young professionals live here, and most residents
own their homes. Calvert County is located 30 miles southeast of
Washington, D.C. and is bounded on the east by the scenic
Chesapeake Bay and on the west by the Patuxent River.You will find
some of the best seafood, quality schools, history to explore, and
marshlands and coastlines on the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean
in the east alongside pine groves in the Maryland mountains in the
west!We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party
recruiters/search firms.This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health s
policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Adfinitas Health, Alexandria , Pediatric Hospitalist - 7 days per month full time!, Healthcare , Prince Frederick, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...