travel - Contract - RN - LTAC - VA
Company: Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 27, 2023
$2,220 / week
The Maxim TravelDivision is currently seeking highly skilled Registered Nurses (RN) for Long Term Acute Care(LTAC) assignments in Alexandria VA .
- ContractLength: 13 Weeks
- Numberof Openings: 8
- ShiftLength: 3x12 hour shifts per week, 36 hrs/week
- Shifts: Daysand Nights available
- StartDate: 5/15
*Total Travel Package =$2,220/week
- WeeklyHousing Allowance: $100
- WeeklyMeals/Incidentals Allowance: $500
- WeeklyTaxable Income: $720
*Based upon qualifyingfor position and allowances. Total package is inclusive of taxable wages andallowances.
** For more informationcall or email me at either below. **
Ruben Oliveros 813.619.4041
Maxim Travel Advantages
--- Local office footprint in most major cities across the country.
--- Premium pay rates with tax advantage compensation
--- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance available on 1st of month
--- Weekly pay through direct deposit
--- Fully furnished, private housing available (pets are welcomed)
--- Expense reimbursement for travel and state licensure available
--- Accessible via office phone, email, or text
--- Emergency, On-call line, available 24/7
Maxim HealthcareServices is looking for a Long-Term Acute Care Nurse to provide planning anddelivery of direct or indirect patient care to medically complex patients.
- Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patientcare
- Responsiblefor providing care to medically complex patients
- Supervises care, treatment, and services of the patient(s)
- Documents the patient's plan of care using identified nursingdiagnosis, expectedpatient outcomes and selected nursing interventions
- Maintainsconfidentiality at all times with patients, medical staff,and co-workers
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patientenvironment
- Experience in acute rehabilitation for vents, wound care,cardiac, stable post trauma patients
- Adheres to and supports thepolicies/procedures/goals/objectives of the hospital in an attempt to provide qualitypatient care. Revises plan of careaccording to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care andnursing interventions
- Performsinterventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospitalpolicies and patient care outcome standard
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient carerequirements
- Supports professional practice byobserving the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with theNursePractice Act; Joint Commission, state and local laws; andPatient's Bill of Rights hospital policies
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current nursing license for the state in which thenurse practices
- One (1) year nursing experience in a long term acute carefacility preferred
- Ability to effectively elicit/provideinformation to and fromappropriate individuals (including, but not limited to:supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communicationskills; proficiency in the English languagemay be required
- Computer proficiency required
At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
$2,220 / week
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Staffing, Alexandria , travel - Contract - RN - LTAC - VA, Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
here to apply!