RN - Med Surg
Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
RN$15,000 Sign on bonus
* Nursing Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
* Variable compensation plans
* Health, Dental, Vision, Company-paid life insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
* Tuition, Travel, and Wireless Service Discounts
* Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
* Employee Foundation to assist financially with unforeseen hardships
* Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive (DEI) workplace with DEI committee. DEI is a part of our company's DNA.
Restrictions apply based on collective bargaining agreements, applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
Change the lives of our patients/residents and at the same time enjoy the rewards of fully knowing your patients/residents and their families on a personal level as a Registered Nurse - RN. You will provide care for a variety of patients/residents with an array of complex diagnoses leading to enhanced knowledge and skills in many different areas.
* Perform nursing assessments and collaborate with the nursing team, other disciplines, patients, and families to develop effective plans of care.
* Establish realistic, measurable short and long term patient goals with interventions put in place as needs arise to minimize rehospitalizations and continued evaluation of outcomes.
* Administer medications and performs treatments per physician orders.
* Delegate patient care responsibilities to staff and supervise them to ensure that tasks and interventions are implemented.
* Communicate patient information with assigned staff and between shifts.
Genesis HealthCare is a leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Our mission: We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion.
* We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
* We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
* We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
* We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
* We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards.
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing *CPR Certification is required *One to three years of experience working as a RN in a related setting is preferred. To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors. Genesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities (collectively "Genesis") has a strong commitment to diversity that is fully supported and practiced by our officers and leadership team. Genesis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, HIV status, national origin, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, amnesty, military status or status as protected veterans, or any other legally protected characteristic. Genesis is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace free from discrimination and harassment where everyone has equal opportunities to succeed.
* Position Type: Full Time
* Pay Target: $35-40
* Job City: Fredericksburg
* Requisition Number: 459484
RN$15,000 Sign on bonus
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Alexandria , RN - Med Surg, Healthcare , Fredericksburg, Virginia
here to apply!