Pediatric Hospitalist - 7 days per month full time!
Company: Adfinitas Health
Location: Prince Frederick
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Pediatric Hospitalist opening in Prince Frederick, Maryland.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
We have an opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Hospitalist to
join our team in Prince Frederick, Maryland.
- Provides pediatric medical hospitalist services
- Responsible for attending deliveries, stabilizing newborns and
providing neonatal services.
- Resuscitate, stabilize and identify critical aspects of
- Attend all c-sections and instrumentation deliveries and
deliveries otherwise requested by obstetrics
- Work closely with obstetrician to create a safe environment in
the delivery room
- Consults for ED physicians regarding pediatric
- Create, direct, coordinate, and supervise the patient care
- Conduct/order diagnostic tests, and analyze results and
prescribe indicated treatments and therapies
- Refer patients to medical specialists, social services or other
professionals as appropriate
- Round on existing pediatric patients in multidisciplinary
- Work as part of an integrated team with care management,
nursing, pharmacy, etc.
- Assist in patient education and goal setting
- Participate and adhere to all quality metrics and goals as
established and directed by Adfinitas or the
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional
- Attend committee, CQI and management meetings, as
- Board certification in American Board of Pediatrics
- PALS and NRP certification
- Active Maryland license
- DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical
practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed
company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management
services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical
care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals
and offer career advancement, leadership training and education,
and the ability to practice at the top of one's license. Our
physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are
supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure
that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care
and quality improvement.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME,
401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
CALVERT HEALTH, PRINCE FREDERICK, MARYLAND
- Flexible block schedule
- EMR: Meditech
- ICU: Closed
- Subspecialty support: Excellent
For over a century, we have been determined to bring the highest
quality of care to our community. It is a rich heritage of
dedication and commitment to excellence that we continue to provide
today. We are dedicated to the seamless delivery of high quality
medical services for each of our patients. This means supplying
everything from acute, critical care to rehabilitation and home
health services, all in the same continuum.
Calvert County is one of the best places to live in Maryland! Many
young professionals live here, and most residents own their homes.
Calvert County is located 30 miles southeast of Washington, D.C.
and is bounded on the east by the scenic Chesapeake Bay and on the
west by the Patuxent River.
You will find some of the best seafood, quality schools, history to
explore, and marshlands and coastlines on the Chesapeake Bay and
Atlantic Ocean in the east alongside pine groves in the Maryland
mountains in the west!
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health's
policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatrician jobs
Keywords: Adfinitas Health, Alexandria , Pediatric Hospitalist - 7 days per month full time!, Healthcare , Prince Frederick, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!