Post-Acute NP/PA - Lexington Park, Maryland (Physician Assistant )
Company: Adfinitas Health
Location: Lexington Park
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Lexington Park, Maryland.
Experienced acute care NP/ PA for inpatient position in Southern
Maryland. Monday-Friday, with weekends and holidays off. This
position is located in the Leonardtown/Lexington Park area. Full
time and part time opportunities available.
Our Post-Acute team provides medical services for various Skilled
Nursing, Rehabilitation, Long Term Care and Assisted Living
Deliver compassionate patient care working on our growing
post-acute care team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Competently perform exams and complete assessments and
- Adhere to Adfinitas policies for frequency of overseeing the
care of and reviewing the notes related to specific episodes of
care for patients of the skilled nursing facility.
- Facilitate the patient s transition within and between health
care settings, e.g. admitting, transferring, and discharging
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members.
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional
services performed REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider in an
acute role, preferably long-term care or skilled nursing facility
or similar inpatient experience required
- Graduate of an accredited school and program, respective to
role (PA-C, or NP)
- Licensure to practice medicine in good standing, with the state
- Federal DEA certification in good standing
- State CDS in good standing
- Capable of being successfully credentialed at designated
- Possess strong clinical skills and demonstrate competency in
providing comprehensive health care including evaluation, diagnosis
- Flexibility and organizational skills to work autonomously
- Proven skills, knowledge base, and judgment necessary for
independent clinical decision making
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to high ethical standards and healthcare
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Strong computer skills, including various EMR systems. ABOUT US
- ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical
practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed
company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management
services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical
care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals
and offer career advancement, leadership training and education,
and the ability to practice at the top of one s license. Our
physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are
supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure
that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed allowing our providers to focus on patient care
and quality improvement.
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME
- Competitive salary and monthly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME,
401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
- We offer flexibility and work-life balance.
- Minimal call coverage no night call!
- Average 15 patients per day Adfinitas Health is a government
contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It
is Adfinitas Health s policy that all personnel-related decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other
protected status. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary:
$120,000.00 per year
Keywords: Adfinitas Health, Alexandria , Post-Acute NP/PA - Lexington Park, Maryland (Physician Assistant ), Healthcare , Lexington Park, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!