Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
234899 - Occupational Therapist - Alexandria, VA - 13 Weeks
Sigma Healthcare Team is looking for an Occupational Therapy who
will provide Occupational Therapy and related services for patients
under the direction of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) while
maintaining positive levels of interaction with facilities and
clients in accordance with the principles and practices of
Shift: Mon - Fri, Days
- Provide Occupational Therapy and related services for patients
while maintaining positive levels of interaction with facilities
and clients in accordance with the principles and practices of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluateand treats patients regarding the application of a wide
variety of therapeutic interventions for rehabilitation of
function/occupation and developmental disorders.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span of patients served
- Oversees and insures a comprehensive rehabilitation program
designed to meet the physical, cognitive, psychosocial, and
immediate environmental well-being of the patient
- Promotes patient/caregiver self-determination by optimizing
outside resource utilization to achieve the highest level of
- Coordinates and communicates with various disciplines or
services involved in patient care.
- Coordinates efforts toward discharge goals established at
initial evaluation and during episode of care.
- Is a patient advocate.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an ACOTE accredited school of occupational
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
Power Point, etc.)
- Basic Internet navigation skills
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid certification from the National Board for Certification
of Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Valid Occupational Therapist state license (where
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Alexandria , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!