Company: Capital Podiatry Associates PC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCapital Podiatry Associates PC is currently
seeking a full-time, Scribe to join our team! Along with a
collaborative, team-oriented work environmentJOB SUMMARYThe Scribe
with speed and accuracy will assist our physician by accompanying
him during daily office visits to record all aspects of the
encounter based on the requisite level of coding, and by generating
a master electronic document that entails the office visit's
details. The scribe does not directly perform patient
care.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OBJECTIVESJob-Specific
- Record details of the chief complaint, history of present
illness, review of systems, physical exam, comorbid conditions,
medications and allergies.
- Record details of the physical exam including pertinent
positives, negatives and noted abnormalities.
- Record sufficient information in the physician's assessment and
plan based on the level of complexity.Knowledge, Skills and
- Proficient knowledge in musculoskeletal anatomy and
- Knowledge in general medical terminology, conditions, and
- Proficient computer and typing skills (> 60wpm
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Athletic Training, Nursing,
Pre-Medicine or related field preferred.
- Medical office experience Powered by JazzHR8Sw3Cv5bug
Keywords: Capital Podiatry Associates PC, Alexandria , Medical Scribe, Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!